Hebron Cross Country and Track & Field Camp
Cross Country Camp – June 6 – 9, 2022
Track & Field Camp – June 13 – 16, 2022
The Hebron Cross Country and Track Camp is a camp for students of all abilities. The purpose of this camp is to teach the fundamentals of track and field and distance running. Track campers will get a chance to try all field events and running events such as the long jump and relays. Distance campers will also have classes on race strategy, technique, nutrition and how to balance school and sports. Campers will be placed into groups based on their abilities and training levels. Guest speakers will include Hebron alumni and current college runners. There will be an end-of-camp race for all groups.
- Campers will receive a camp T-shirt
- Awards and prizes will be given throughout the week.
- Secondary insurance will be provided.
- Cost of each camp is $100.00 per camper per week
Daily camp schedule:
- 8:00 – 8:20 am warm up
- 8:20 – 9:00 am workout
- 9:00 – 9:15 am break
- 9:15 – 10:00 am running game/core strength training
If you have any questions please call Coach Montrell Pyron at firstname.lastname@example.org