Hebron Cross Country and Track & Field Camp
June 13 – 16, 2022
Cross Country Session: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Track & Field Session: 10:00 am – Noon
The Hebron Cross Country and Track Camp is a camp for students of all abilities. The purpose of this camp is to teach the fundamentals of track and field and distance running. Track campers will get a chance to try all field events and running events such as the long jump and relays. Distance campers will also have classes on race strategy, technique, nutrition and how to balance school and sports. Campers will be placed into groups based on their abilities and training levels. Guest speakers will include Hebron alumni and current college runners. There will be an end-of-camp race for all groups.
- Campers will receive a camp T-shirt
- Awards and prizes will be given throughout the week.
- Secondary insurance will be provided.
- *Cost of camp is $100.00 per camper per session (*$175 total for campers attending both sessions)
Campers should bring / wear:
- Comfortable athletic clothes
- Running shoes (track spikes if you have them, but not necessary)
- Water bottle (there will be stations to refill)
If you have any questions please call Coach Edwards at email@example.com